Get to know about the different types of engineers and what they do.
GOVERNMENT OF SINGAPORE PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. This is a Government of Singapore website.
2. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. If you provide us with personally identifiable data
a. We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
b. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. Please contact email@example.com if you :
a. have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
b. need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
All access of any area of http://www.engineerwhatsnext.sg ("The Website") is governed by the terms and conditions below ("Terms"). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these Terms. In these Terms, the words "we", "our" and "us" refers to the [Government of Singapore/the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office].
The accessibility and operation of The Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of The Website.
We provide The Website as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice here. The Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on The Website, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that The Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on The Website. You should keep your passwords confidential. Please note that we will never ask you for your SingPass or any other login password.
We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from The Website. Access to any other Internet site is at your own risk. If you create a link or frame to The Website, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from The Website. We reserve the right to change the URL of The Website.
Materials, including source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in The Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials is owned by or licensed to us. All rights reserved. [Government of Singapore/the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office]© ).
Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted in law, no part of The Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (i) that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in The Website, (ii) resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software, or (iii) the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses The Website.
[There are currently no fees for using any part of The Website.] We reserve the right to introduce new fees from time to time. We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other Internet site (not provided by us).
Use of The Website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of The Website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current Terms because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of The Website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.