A BIT ABOUT US
The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) is a strong, professional armed force whose mission is to enhance Singapore’s national security through deterrence and diplomacy. Since its inception in the 1960s, the SAF has evolved to a modern, networked Army, Navy and Air Force that is capable of combatting a wide spectrum of threats such as terrorism and piracy. The SAF continues to transform itself into an integrated fighting system with leading-edge capabilities to meet Singapore’s changing security needs.
ENGINEERS WE’D LIKE TO WORK WITH
- Electrical & Electronic
- Material Science
- Mechanical, and many more
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN ENGINEER WOW
As a military engineer, you will take on a diverse range of challenging appointments at the Ministry of Defence and the SAF. In addition, there will be opportunities to be rotated to the Defence Technology Community (e.g. Defence Science and Technology Agency [DSTA] and DSO National Laboratories) to augment the build-up of engineering expertise in the Defence Technology ecosystem.
• Army Engineers – Ensure the operational readiness of the Singapore Army’s weapons system by applying cutting edge technology and expertise in systems design, engineering and project management.
• Army Engineers (Ammunition) - Enhance the fighting capability of the SAF by equipping the SAF with the latest ammunition; achieved through innovative design, testing and storage.
• Naval Warfare System Engineer - Take the lead in maintaining and innovating cutting-edge naval platforms and systems to meet the needs of an ever-changing maritime landscape in Singapore.
• Air Force Engineer - Specialise in engineering fields of Aeronautics, Aircraft Propulsion and Avionics to lead a team of professionals to ensure the operational readiness of the RSAF’s aircraft and weapon systems.
Find out more here!